2018 NAEA Member Exhibition
2018 NAEA Member Exhibition: Call for Artwork
All NAEA Members are invited to submit artwork to be juried for possible inclusion in the 2018 NAEA Member Exhibition. This exhibit will be displayed at the NAEA Studio & Gallery in Old Town, Alexandria, Virginia, and will showcase artwork created by NAEA’s vibrant professional community of visual arts educators, highlighting the artistic skill and vision of members worldwide.
Up to 60 works will be selected for exhibition at the NAEA Studio & Gallery and an additional 60 works will be selected to be featured in the NAEA Virtual Gallery on the NAEA website.
Exhibit Dates: October 1, 2018 – January 4, 2019
Exhibit Location: NAEA Studio & Gallery, 901 Prince Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
Submission Deadline: August 13, 2018 at 11:59pm ET
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Click the REGISTER button in the top right corner of this page to create an ArtCall profile.
If you have submitted to an NAEA exhibit through ArtCall in the past, log in with your existing ArtCall login credentials.
- Click the "New Submission" button.
- Enter your submission details and credit card payment information for the submission fee of $6.00.
- Upload an image of your artwork.
- Receive a confirmation e-mail once you complete the submission process.
- Submission deadline: August 13, 2018 at 11:59pm ET.
- Ready to submit? Click here to view the complete submission requirements.
Exhibit Hours: The exhibit will be open to the public Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:30 pm, or by appointment. Please contact NAEA Member Services at 800-299-8321 or email@example.com for an appointment.
Questions? Contact Heather Overvold, NAEA Web and Communications Design Manager, at HRose@arteducators.org or 703-889-1289.